2022 WORLD RESEARCH AND INNOVATION FESTIVAL
A Virtual Conference
October 17-19, 2022
SUBMISSION AND GUIDELINES
All entries to the WVSU World Research and Innovation Festival (WRIF) must be submitted via https://bit.ly/WVSUWRIFAbstractSubmission. The abstract must include sufficient information for the reviewers to judge the nature and significance of the work with adequate methodology, impact of the results, and relevance of the conclusion.
Kindly read the following guidelines before submitting your abstract:
- Please use the abstract template (see https://bit.ly/WVSUWRIFAbstract). All encodings must be in Arial (Font type, except for formulas and notations, Greek letters, special characters, etc.) and size 11 points.
- All abstracts should be written in English with accurate grammar and spelling.
- The abstract title must be limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE.
- The abstract must be self-contained — limited to 500 words and summarized into objectives, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- The abstract must not contain citations and references.
- The presenter of the paper must be listed as one of the authors.
- All of the listed co-authors should be aware of the contents of the Abstract before submission.
- Notification regarding abstract acceptance will be sent to the submitting author.
- The authors will have the opportunity to publish their paper in the WVSU Research Journal. Please indicate your interest for publication in the submission process. This is optional.
- If the authors are interested in the publication of their manuscript, please prepare a full paper if the abstract will be accepted. The paper will be screened separately by the Editorial Board of the WVSU Research Journal. Please see Author’s Guide in this link: https://bit.ly/WVSURJGuidelines.